Standen’s Axles is excited to be back in the industry and eager to serve our customers. Our goal is to provide you with high-quality axles to fill all of your light-duty needs.
ABOUT STANDEN'S AXLES
STANDEN'S AXLES HAVE RETURNED:
Standen’s Axles is excited to be back in the industry and eager to provide you with high quality axles to fill all of your light duty needs.
- Made in Canada.
- Independent third-party tested.
- Huge selection of axles in inventory across our PDC network.
- Standen’s axles have greater tube thickness in comparison to industry standards and competitors.
- Standens Axles can be customized and built to your specifications.
- Upgrade to Wire in Tube option or HD tube thickness.
All Standen’s Axles are Proudly Made in Canada!
Our products undergo rigorous third-party testing.
Huge selection of axles in inventory across our PDC network.
Standens axles have greater Tube thickness in comparison to industry standards and competitors.
Standen’s Axles can be customized and built to your specifications.
Wire in Tube
Upgrade to Wire in Tube option or HD tube thickness.
Standen's Axles exceed industry standards at every step of the process, to consistently outperform the competition.
HOW TO PROPERLY MEASURE AN AXLE
The most accurate way to measure an axle is hub-face-to-hub-face and spring-center-to-spring-center lengths.
Hub-Face to Hub-Face:
- What is the hub face measurement? Hub face is the distance from outside of hub mounting face to outside of hub mounting face. The hub face is also known as the mounting surface where the wheel makes contact with the hub.
- Spring centers identify the position of the springs and mounting hardware, this should align with the mounting positions on the trailer frame rails.
- Please note that the springs can be mounted above (overslung) or below (underslung) the axle.
Spring-Center to Spring-Center
- Alternatively, the flange face to flange face measurement can be provided which is measured from the outside of one brake flange to the outside of the opposite one.